Forums

TopicOur Admission of Our Darkness and the Addition of God's Light

• Thu 22nd Oct 2020 - 11:34am

Abraham obviously wasn't bothered by the years passing Raikov Effect Review  because he didn't stagger at the promise of God, he held unto God's word till it was fulfilled in his life. All through the years, his hope was alive, his faith was strong and he kept giving God the glory being fully convinced that God would do as He had promised.

God is not man that He should lie; has He spoken it He will make it good, and has He said it He will do it. Therefore, be fully persuaded that God is able to perform what He said concerning that challenge in your life and start giving Him glory for it till it's manifested in your life. How much of God's word have you put inside of you today.

The amount of rainfall that the earth receives determines how watered it will be and its ability to bear fruits. The ground that receives enough rainfall is sure to produce abundantly. This post is aimed at charging you to drink more of the word of God for your desired turnaround.

For as the rain comes down, and the snow from heaven, And do not return there, But water the earth, And make it bring forth and bud, That it may give seed to the sower And bread to the eater, So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it - Isaiah 55:10-11 NKJV.

https://www.glittershells.com/raikov-effect-review/

Please register or login to post forum replies