Forums

TopicAstral Body Fitness - Your Astral Body Will Be Strong on The Ethereal Plane

• Mon 12th Oct 2020 - 2:38pm

Paul was accused of turning cities upside down Acts NLP Hero 17:6 throughout his missionary journeys. Turning cities upside down is a metaphor that denotes changing the usual culture, the way of doing things. Everywhere Paul traveled he divided cities in two Acts 14:4; some vehemently opposed him, while others became his devout converts. One thing is for sure, Paul's imprint on culture is undeniable, and changed the course of history.

Today, Paul stands as a pillar among Christianity's great men and women, laying the foundation you and I now firmly stand upon. I was introduced to a friend of a friend recently. Our mutual friend thought it would be a good idea for us to meet, and as it turned out, he was right! I clearly met a like-minded individual who lives life at a deeply spiritual level. During our conversation, he asked me how I would describe my sense of spirituality. I described it this way...

Think of a computer and all of the programs that run on it. Each of the programs on the computer represent each of us as individuals. Each program is here to do the job it was designed to do, and though it may try to do a different job, there are a set of skills it was created with that allow it to excel and have interest in certain areas.

The programs appear to be separate from one another. However, they are joined together by an underlying operating system Windows, Mac OS X, etc. Without that underlying operating system, the programs cannot exist. Also, while on the surface they may not appear to be connected, those programs do share data behind the scenes.

https://tradingstreets.com/nlp-hero-review/

Please register or login to post forum replies